Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cobb Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing

 
 
If you don't know how to put a salad together, my friend, I feel bad for you. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone (I'm telling everyone).
 
Need:

shredded lettuce (I used red leaf)
1 hard boiled egg
1 cooked beet
some cooked, chopped bacon
cheddar cheese cut into small cubes
turkey breast, cut into cubes
a bunch of grape tomatoes
thinly sliced white onion
goat cheese
white vinegar
olive oil
honey
s+p

1. Put the shredded lettuce in a bowl.

2. Pile on the egg, beet, bacon, cheese, turkey breast, tomatoes, and onions.

3. In a blender, add goat cheese, vinegar, olive oil, honey, s+p. Blend until smooth. Dress the salad.

If I'd had an avocado, I would have added that too. But my daughter loves avocados, so they don't last long in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment